Make Your Job Great: How to Step Up, Own Your Space and Get Your Boss off Your Back
Discover how to step up, own your space and make your job great. Be one of those who enjoy their jobs, get a real sense of satisfaction out of what they are doing, and blur the line between work and play.
It is said that 95% of people go home from work unsatisfied. You don’t have to be one of them!
There are many who enjoy their jobs, get a real sense of satisfaction out of what they are doing, and really can’t draw a line between work and play, because to them, they love what they do!
It really happens, and you could be one of them. In Make Your Job Great, business performance architect Joanne Eckton takes you by the hand and walks you down the path to:
- Discover and set your bosses expectations
- Build trust with your boss and coworkers
- Build credibility within your team
- Challenge your comfort zone and step into a larger future
- Expand your personal power through people
- Create a life that lets you put your energy in things that matter most to you
- Craft a future with passion, purpose and pleasure
The Diamond from Within
– Overcoming Obstacles in Life & Business
The book is a collection of the most IMPACTFUL life-changing strategies that will inspire, motivate and help you to overcome ANY obstacle.
It features the fascinating stories and lessons of 12 people from all walks of life that can change your destiny.
In this extraordinary book you will discover:
- How to overcome life tragedies
- The power of acceptance
- How you can experience more happiness
- The key ingredients to deal with any challenge
- How volunteering can turn depression into joy
- Feng Shui secrets to improve any aspect of your life
- How to reduce financial stress and create wealth
- Powerful career pearls of wisdom
- And much more…
This is the book you have been longing to read! It’s time to unleash your diamond within…
The chapters in this book are packed with golden nuggets from people just like you… people who faced health challenges, incredible financial setbacks, heart-breaking losses, yet they used their challenges to grow as a person and create a better life.